Are you tired of waiting for responses from editors, agents and publishers? Learn how to crowd-fund your book!
About the book:
In The Ultimate Guide to Kickstarting Children’s Books, Kickstarter creator Emily Grosvenor walks you through the process of refining your idea for the marketplace, identifying your audiences, launching your book project on Kickstarter, and making collaborative art creation work for you.
With chapters built logically to mirror the process of creating a successful Kickstarter campaign, this guide will help you build a project attracts backers, wins fans and maybe even changes the world.
• Finding the audience for your book
• Creating a book website
• Studying the successful and unsuccessful projects
• Creating and testing reward levels
• Reaching out to media and influencers
• A week-by-week launch plan
• Making the book and shipping it
• Giving your book a life beyond the campaign
SPECIAL BONUS: Four case studies of successful Kickstarter campaigns for children’s picture books
Testimonials from creators: